Approx. 25,000 / Piece
Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Capacity||1 to 200KVA|
|Configuration||3 Phase IN - 3 Phase OUT|
|Form Factor||Rack Mounted|
|Back Up Time||20- 30 Mins|
|Battery Rating||7ah to 200ah|
HAVING CHALLENGES WITH FOLLOWING POWER PROBLEMS.
- Surge A brief, but intense, spike in electricity commonly caused by lightning. Surges can damage and destroy electronics, and the intense spike in electricity or spike in voltage and current harms circuit boards and components.
- Blackout A power outage lasting anywhere from seconds to days. These are most commonly caused by severe weather, utility power shortages, accidents, and power grid failures.
- Brownout An intentional or unintentional drop in voltage for an extended period of time. In emergency conditions, power companies may lower the voltage of your electricity to reduce strained resources and avoid a total blackout.
- Voltage Sags A sag is also a type of under voltage, but, unlike a brownout, its sudden and brief.
- Over Voltage Occurs when incoming voltage is higher than normal and lasts longer than a surge but not high enough to be classified as a surge or spike.
- Frequency Noise Also known as line noise, frequency noise can disrupt or degrade the performance of a circuit by injecting abnormalities into the system.
- Frequency Variation Not a common problem when power supplies are stable, but it can occur when using generators and power frequency fluctuates more than desired.
- Harmonic Distortion A departure from the ideal electrical signal on a given power source.
Use Online UPS systems for Improving Operational efficiency
Pl connect for Clean Power Solutions